Welcome to Community Food Share's Volunteer Portal
Volunteers are the backbone of our operation. 6,200 people volunteer with us every year, providing 41% of our labor. Without the help of people like you, we would not be able to open our doors.
Please sign in with your user name and password. If you are a new user, please create a volunteer profile by clicking on the “Create an Account” button on the right. If you forget your password, click the "Forgot password?" link below the password field.
COVID-19 update: Volunteer activities continue to operate in accordance with CDC recommendations, and tasks have shifted to reflect our highest needs. Out of an abundance of caution, the following changes are effective until further notice:
- All volunteers must come to their shift wearing a mask that covers their mouth and nose. In an effort to reserve supplies for our community’s medical staff, we encourage our volunteers to make their own non-medical, cloth face masks, using materials they already have at home. For resources on how to make them, visit the Colorado Mask Project’s website.
- We cannot accept volunteers under the age of 10; ages 10-15 years old must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over 18 years old; Teens 16+ can volunteer independently.
- Anyone who has traveled outside of Colorado — or been in close contact with someone who has traveled outside of Colorado — in the last 14 days cannot volunteer at this time.
- All group volunteer opportunities are closed until further notice.
- Tuesday evening sessions are discontinued.
- Orientation is no longer required for new volunteers.
- If the CDC considers you or someone in your household as high-risk, we do not recommend that you volunteer at this time.
For more information on Community Food Share’s response to the pandemic, please refer to www.communityfoodshare.org/coronavirus.